Advantages of regular deep conditioning
It moisturises your hair, improves the texture of your hair, penetrates your hair shaft and reduces breakage and split ends. Even if you feel your hair is not damaged, deep conditioning it will help maintain the health of your hair.
It’s made with argan oil and exotic osmanthus flower, which leaves your hair stronger while reducing breakage and healing the scalp!
• Wash your hair with a sulphate free shampoo (whenever you are buying a shampoo for natural hair, check to make sure that it does not contain sodium sulphate).
• Remove the excess water with a towel.
• Apply your deep conditioning treatment; make sure it covers every part of your hair from root to tip, especially the tips.
• Cover your hair with a plastic cap and go about your business in the house.
• After about 1 hour, detangle your hair with your fingers and then wash off the product.
• Remove the excess water with a towel. Do not dry with a hair dryer.
• Apply your leave-in conditioner and oil/cream. Let your hair air-dry.
Over to you
Have you tried this product before, if you haven’t, are you willing to try it?
If you’ve tried it before, how was it for you? Let us know in the comment box below, along with any other organic deep conditioning product you’d recommend.